Beginning January 12, 2016, only the current version of Internet Explorer available for a supported operating system will receive technical support and security updates. Microsoft recommends that customers running older versions of Internet Explorer upgrade to the most recent version, which is Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
We’re bombarded by more information than ever before. With the rise of all this information comes a rise of the amount of bullshit we’re exposed to. Death to Bullshit is a rallying cry to rid the world of bullshit and demand experiences that respect people and their time.
SVG. SVG. SVG.
DC presents Robbie “Maddo” Maddison’s “Pipe Dream,” giving the world a chance to witness history being made as Maddo rides his dirt bike on the powerful and iconic waves of Tahiti.
✭ One of my favorite talks at beyond tellerrand is finally online.
Another highlight video of the last beyond tellerrand is online.
Do you really need a meeting? Meetings usually arise when a concept isn't clear enough. Instead of resorting to a meeting, try to simplify the concept so you can discuss it quickly via email […] The goal is to avoid meetings. Every minute you avoid spending in a meeting is a minute you can get real work done instead. There's nothing more toxic to productivity than a meeting. Getting Real by 37Signals
No meetings planned for today so far! So i’m looking forward to a productive day.
Great-looking slides from simple Markdown files. Write down your thoughts in your favourite text editor, and Deckset will turn them into beautiful presentations.
Link found in one of my favourite newsletters: The Modern Desk
Hier ist die Liste sicherlich besser aufgehoben, als in meinen Bookmarks: Beispielen für Inhalte von Coding Guidelines (ohne bestimmte Reihenfolge).
- Google HTML/CSS Style Guide
- GitHub Code Guidelines
- Code Guide by @mdo (english) | deutsche Version
- ZEIT ONLINE CSS Coding Guidelines
- ZEIT ONLINE JS Coding Guidelines
- Principles of writing consistent, idiomatic CSS
- WordPress Coding Standards
- Naming conventions and best practices for CSS (NCSS)
- High-level advice and guidelines for writing sane, manageable, scalable CSS by Harry Roberts
- Sass Guidelines – An opinionated styleguide for writing sane, maintainable and scalable Sass. (engl.) | deutsche Version